Sunday 2 May 2021

Bella Dress in Petrol

This is not new, but it is as amazing as my previous versions of the Bella Dress from LMV. I have sewn this pattern two times already and I definitely do not regret this third version. I bought the silk crepe in petrol little bit by chance when ordering something else. When it arrived, it was just perfect, the colour was exactly as I had imagined it and the silk crepe gives it such a nice shine, well, it is just magic.

I bought it without a specific idea on what to do with it, and then one day, it stroke me: I just need another Bella. And it was without doubt the best idea.


I really do not have anything to say to this pattern, I absolutely love wearing it in summer and the crepe just has the perfect weight for it. The bodice is lined with the same fabric and the skirt part is also doubled. 

The best thing is that the pattern is so well tested that I do not need to try it on, just cut out the fabric and sew it up. Instant gratification. Sometimes just simple sewing like this is just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment